Looking for a delicious, easy-to-follow recipe for moist and fluffy eggless banana muffins? Look no further! In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps to create perfectly balanced muffins that are packed with banana flavor. Whether you’re vegan or simply looking for a tasty treat, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite. So let’s get baking!
Moist and Fluffy Eggless Banana Muffin Recipe
Are you in search of a healthy, tasty, and eggless muffin recipe? Look no further than this super moist and fluffy eggless banana muffin recipe. The combination of mashed ripe bananas, oats, and cinnamon powder will make your taste buds dance with joy. These muffins are perfect for a snack or breakfast option due to their high nutritional content, and the fact that they are egg-free means they can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of dietary restrictions.
To make these delicious eggless banana muffins, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
Follow these simple steps to make your super moist and fluffy eggless banana muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare your muffin tin with baking spray or muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, brown sugar, olive or coconut oil, salt, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and oats.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl with the banana mixture, and gently mix until well combined.
- Pour in the milk and mix together until the batter is thick and smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the muffin tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Food for the soul Bible verse quoted: John 16:13
“But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.”
The Bible verse above reminds us that we are guided by a higher power. With every decision we make, it’s important to trust our instincts and have faith.
Tips for Baking
- Be careful not to overmix the batter. This could result in tough or dense muffins.
- Using ripe bananas is important for this recipe as they add natural sweetness and moisture.
- For an additional nutty flavor, add chopped nuts such as pecans or walnuts to the batter.
- For a vegan option, substitute non-dairy milk and use coconut oil instead of olive oil.
Now that you have the recipe for making super moist and fluffy eggless banana muffins, you can enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack any time you please. These muffins are perfect to share with friends and family, and will satisfy any sweet tooth. So, go ahead and indulge in this guilt-free and tasty treat today!
FAQs after conclusion
- Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour?
- Yes, you can use whole wheat flour in place of all-purpose flour if desired. However, the texture and flavor of the muffins may differ slightly.
- Can I freeze these eggless banana muffins?
- Yes, you can freeze them in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to three months. To reheat, place in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Can I substitute honey for brown sugar?
- You can substitute honey for brown sugar, but keep in mind that the texture and sweetness of the muffins will be slightly different.
- How many muffins does the recipe make?
- This recipe makes 12 muffins.
- Can I make these muffins gluten-free?
- Yes, you can make them gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour.