Are you a baking enthusiast always on the lookout for new and exciting recipes to try out? Look no further as we introduce you to Apron’s recipe for making the most scrumptious condensed milk bread you’ve ever tasted! In this post, we’ll take you through the step-by-step process of creating this delicious treat that’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack any time of the day. So, grab your apron, preheat your oven, and let’s get baking!
Learn to Make Delicious Condensed Milk Bread with Apron’s Recipe
Bread lovers, rejoice! There are few things as satisfying as the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven. But have you ever tried condensed milk bread? Well, you’re in for a treat. This fluffy, sweet, and delicious bread is a game-changer and perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even as a dessert. With Apron’s recipe, you can easily make this bread at home. Gather your ingredients and apron, and let’s get baking!
To make Apron’s condensed milk bread, you’ll need:
- 180 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 180 ml lukewarm milk
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 500 grams bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 60 grams unsalted butter
For the topping, you’ll need:
- Salted butter
- Sweetened condensed milk
- In a mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk and lukewarm milk. Stir to mix well.
- Add instant yeast and stir again. Let it sit for 10 minutes or until a layer of foam forms on top of the mixture.
- Add bread flour, salt, and unsalted butter to the mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl and cover it with a damp towel. Let it sit in a warm place for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal parts, and roll them into balls.
- Arrange the dough balls in a greased 9-inch square cake pan or any baking pan of your choice.
- Cover the dough with a damp towel and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool.
For the topping:
- Melt salted butter and brush it on top of the bread.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top of the bread.
Enjoy your delicious condensed milk bread!
- Can I use regular milk instead of lukewarm milk?
- No, you must use lukewarm milk because cold milk can hinder the yeast from activation.
- Can I use all-purpose flour instead of bread flour?
- It’s preferable to use bread flour because it has a higher gluten content, which results in a better texture of the bread.
- Can I freeze the bread?
- Yes, you can freeze the bread. Wrap it in a plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for up to a month.
- Can I reduce the amount of sweetened condensed milk added to the bread?
- The amount provided for the recipe is the perfect balance of sweetness, but if you want to reduce it, you can try experimenting with the measurement to suit your taste.
- How long does the bread stay fresh?
- The bread stays fresh for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.